Sunday, January 11, 2015

What Do You Fancy In 2015?



Every New Year I create a collage of things I hope to bring into the New Year. 


This is the spirit of what I'd like to bring in to 2015.

Let's have a closer look shall we?     

         


TOP LEFT...People and Places!

Parents, Besties, Cosmo Jones & Fam, Camping. I want to spend more time with the people I love. I want to do more lovely things with these lovely people I love. 

TOP RIGHT...Career! 

I want to blog a lot more this year. Also on the dream list - I want to start my own podcast and I want to interview people I find fascinating. Here I've included pictures of my podcasting heros: Ira Glass (This American Life), James Altucher (The James Altucher Show), Roman Mars (Radiotopia) and Krista Tippet (On Being) for inspiration. Maybe one day I'll interview them too!
























BOTTOM LEFT...Looooove!
 Let's just say, I've done more than my fair share of online dating. 


BOTTOM RIGHT...Sexiness!

Who's afraid of a little more sexy? Not me!  

NOT SHOWN IN COLLAGE, BUT STILL VERY IMPORTANT...Health! 

I want to continue to keep up the yoga practice, to sleep well and to eat like a champion. Maybe my 2019 New Year's Collage will have a picture of me standing on one hand!

And now, it's your turn, what elements would you include in your New Year's collage?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment