Friday, November 7, 2014

It's all James Altucher's Fault!

I've been listening to the James Altucher Podcast non stop for the last two weeks.

Now I am inspired and fired up. It's all his fault.

So today I decided I would get to work on some of the projects I have been sitting on for years. 

There are many, but here are the primary ones:
  1. Pitch to the David Allen Company my GTD approach using Google Apps
  2. Do a formal GTD training for the Executives at my company
  3. Write a book on organizing 
  4. Start a podcast - conducting interviews with extraordinary people (just like my hero Krista Tippet and now James Altucher)
  5. Upgrade my website, LinkedIn Page and start a blog (check!)
And now I have a goal to try to organize for James Altucher on my next trip to New York in March. 

To be very honest, I have no idea why I long to do these things so much. I don't know how they all work together or if they will result in anything other than completion. Never the less, my heart soars at the idea of each of them. And so it occurs to me that maybe this little blog here can be a little Project Experiment. Let's see what happens when we set a goal and work towards it in a focused way for say, 30 days. Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment